Look through the different styles of roofs and choose which one is best for you.
As you go through different Maryland neighborhoods and see the different types of roofs, how do you know which one is right for your house? Different houses have different molds and different aesthetics. So when you’re choosing your new roof style, which style appeals to you? Let’s take a look at a few of the options.
With your next roof, if you’re looking for a certain aesthetic you want to accomplish, a tile roof is a great option. They are considered the more beautiful option and more long-lasting than traditional shingle roofs. This means, once it’s installed, you have a near-lifetime roof that won’t cause you any issues moving forward. When you consider a tile roof, you should consider the following:
- Tile roofs are great for durability, many last even 50 and 60 years if taken care of correctly.
- Tile is naturally resistant to sun damage.
- Tile doesn’t provide an environment for bugs so insect damage isn’t a concern.
- Tile is superior for its rot-resistance as water cannot damage it.
- Clay, sand, and composite tile offer a range of options of varying weights.
- Tiles come in an array of shapes and colors, even resembling wood.
- Tile roofs are best in temperature climates, including our location in Maryland.
Whether the tile roofing is made from clay or concrete will require roofing reinforcement from a trusted roofing company to make sure the house or building can withstand the added pressure and weight of the tiles. Tile roof requires a team of professional roofers for installation and maintenance.
As of late, the new style of roof that has become more popular has been a metal roof. If you’re looking to install a metal roof, you do need to know the advantages and disadvantages of a metal roof!
- Energy Efficient
Disadvantages of Metal Roofing:
- Requires Expertise to Install
No matter what type of roof you want to install on your home, our team at Four Seasons Roofing can install it! If you’re looking for a free consultation on your roofing situation, give our team a call! (410) 862-2975