If you are looking for a durable, long-lasting roofing solution for your building, TPO roofing may be the right choice for your needs.
An economical choice, TPO roofing materials can last for decades against the elements, protecting your building from leaks and related damage.
What Is TPO Roofing?
TPO roofing material is a single-ply membrane that is applied to insulation to create a solid layer of protection between the inside of a building and the outdoor elements.
What Does TPO Stand for in Roofing?
The TPO in TPO roofing stands for thermoplastic polyolefin, a resin blend of polypropylene, rubber, and polyethylene.
This combination is characterized by great resistance to impact and chemicals, a perfect combination for flat roofs.
What Are the Benefits of TPO Commercial Roofing?
There are a number of benefits to choosing TPO commercial roofing installation, including these:
- Class A fire rating: It is possible to add fire retardant chemicals to TPO roofing in order to attain a Class A fire rating. This not only helps to protect against fire damage but may also lower insurance rates.
- Variety of insulation options: Because TPO is applied to insulation, you can choose the type of installation you want for your roof.
- Cost-effective choice: Commercial roofs are large and often flat, and TPO is one of the most cost-effective roofing measures available.
- Easy repair: If part of your TPO roofing should be damaged, it is a relatively simple process to remove the damaged portion and replace it.
- Reflective: TPO roofing is white and a highly reflective surface, which may be beneficial for your building’s energy costs.
TPO Roofing in Baltimore
If you’re looking for TPO roofing near Baltimore, MD, reach out to Four Seasons Roofing. We can help you determine whether or not TPO roofing is the best choice for your needs or if another roofing solution will better protect you from the elements.