Are you deciding on what type of roofing you’ll get for your house or commercial building? Getting a new roof is a lifetime investment and it needs to be carefully decided upon. Why don’t you consider getting a metal roofing? Here are some of the things you need to know if you are considering to have one for your home. Keep reading and find out what you need to know before you decide to have it. Make sure you also choose one of the top roofing companies for your roofing needs.
Top Roofing Companies
Getting a metal roofing entails a lot of advantages compared to other roofing materials.
- Long-Lasting – Did you know that Metal Roofing can last from 40 to 70 years? Yes. Depending on which type of materials is installed in your roof. Compared to shingle roofing which can only last for about 12 to 20 years, metal roofing is the best investment if you prefer a longer lasting protection.
- Durable – If you are looking for an extremely durable materials for your roof that is capable to handle all types of weather conditions, including gusts of wind of up to 140 miles per hour, you have to choose Metal Roofing. It can also protect ou from corrosion, cracking and dents. Make sure to have your metal roofing installed by only the top roofing companies in Baltimore.
- Safe – Metal Roofing is known as non-flammable. You don’t need to worry about fire caused by lightning or if there are electricity sparks nearby.
- Energy Efficient – Metal Roofing can help reduce your electricity costs as it reflects solar heat especially during the summer days. This helps lower the amount on electricity costs by 10 to 25 percent. Consult us now at Four Season Roofing and find out from our Roofing Specialists how else you can save on energy cost.
- Environment Friendly – Metal Roofing materials are made of about 25 to 95 percent recycled materials. The installation and the removal of metal roofing will not harm the environment. When it is time for your roofer to replace them, you will be happy to know that you have avoided the contribution to about 20 billion pounds of building waste every year. Rely only from the advice of one of the top roofing companies in Baltimore, the Four Seasons Roofing.
- Variety – There are plenty of options when it comes to metal roof materials. You can even choose the specific style and color that you please to have in your home. That is why Metal Roofing is another good roofing options for your household or commercial building.
Just like any other roofing styles, Meta Roofing also has a few disadvantages. It is important that you know what the disadvantages are so that you can weight your options properly.
- Expensive – Your metal roof can last for up to 70 years but despite the money you save because of its longer lifespan, the cost to install metal roof is also expensive. You need to consider that it will be worth it to install metal roofing. Be sure to get only reliable roofers from one of the top roofing companies in Baltimore.
- Loud – Metal Roofing is notorious for being loud, but this can be solved by installing insulation beneath the metal roof. During heavy rains expect that every drop will cause sounds into the roof. Your roofers will give you great advice on how to minimize the sounds. Contact us at Four Seasons Roofing now and talk to our specialists. We are one of the top roofing companies in Baltimore and we are ready to serve you.
- Requires Expertise to Install – You will experience serious problems in your metal roofing if it is not installed properly by a professional roofer who knows how to do it. To avoid this problem, make sure to rely only with professional companies like us at Four Seasons Roofing.
As one of the top roofing companies in Baltimore, we make sure that we install your Metal Roof with ease and professional care and service. You don’t have to worry about poor installation as we have expert roofers who have enough experience to handle any type of Roofing Repair and Installation.