- Tile roofs are great for durability, many last even 50 and 60 years if taken care of correctly
- Tile is naturally resistant to sun damage
- Tile doesn’t provide food for bugs so insect damage isn’t a concern
- Tile is superior for its rot-resistance as water cannot damage it
- Clay, sand and composite tile offer a range of options of varying weights
- Tiles come in an array of shapes and colors, even resembling wood
- Tile roofs are best in temperate climates, including our location in Maryland
While tile roofs are more expensive at the onset to install, they will last much longer with fewer repairs and roof leaks than a normal asphalt or metal roof. Choose an experienced roofing company like Four Seasons Roofing to install your tile roof. We provide consultations and estimates, and with experience in all forms of roofing, we can recommend the best plan of action for your home.
Ask about our financing!