Whether it is for residential or commercial flat roofing concerns, Four Seasons Roofing got your covered. The roofing cost is very homeowner friendly, also, we prepared financial assistance for you and your home. We have completed a few roof installations in many areas in Maryland and the number is increasing each day. We are proud to say that our clients are repeat clients and referrals from satisfied clients that we have served before. We service all of Maryland for different roofing types. Roofing requires a lot of patience and a professional expertise to install and maintain. This is something we consider as one of our specialties.
A Roof has its own unique architectural design and requires special care and maintenance from only professional roofers. The roofing cost depends on what type of roofing you like to have and the maintenance it needs along the way. A lot of contractors claim that they are expert at it but once the job is done, problems may arise. Make sure you do background checks for roof installation to avoid these problems in the future. Call Four Seasons Roofing today to schedule a house or commercial building assessment and our Roof Inspection Specialist to discuss the type of services suitable for your type of house or building based on the space and area.
Ask our Roof Inspection Specialist about the available options in order to get updated with the roofing cost during inspection. We will provide you with honest answers. Let’s schedule a visit today and get free estimates. They can also recommend the best material to use for your home based on your budget. There are five common types of materials for your residential home:
- Duro-last – this material is custom-made from single-ply PVC material. It last longer and requires minimal maintenance so you don’t have to worry about maintenance at all. Considered as the “world’s best roof”, Duro-last has been in the roofing business for 40 years. You know you can trust them considering the long history.
- EDPM – EDPM stands for ethylene propylene diene terpolymer. This is a synthetic rubber and is extremely durable, leak-resistant and reliable. Its rubber expands and contracts as the roof temperature changes and the adhesive helps keep it tightly bound to your roof. This type of material is a good option for flat roof installation. A lot of people are considering the roofing costbefore deciding, but always put in mind that quality is better than quantity because there’s nothing better knowing that your family is safe with the roof you provide.
- Duradek – if your roof has a deck, then Duradek material is the best choice for you. This is the industry leader in waterproof decks, decks that functions as roofs and you don’t have to worry about water entering to your house. Call us now to know more about installing Duradek in your home.
- TPO – TPO, or Thermoplastic Olefin, is a more economical flat roof solutions in the market because it’s cheaper compared to other roofing materials. Not only that, TPO is energy-efficient and can therefore save you money on monthly electric bills. You also have several color options that you can choose to match your house color and design.
- Torch Down – Last but not the least, Torch Down is a type of rubber roofing material that fits Maryland’s changing weather condition as it expands, and contract as needed and seals tightly every crack in your roof. This prevents further leaks and problems caused by leakage. It is installed using torches, thus the name.
There you have above the variety of materials that our Roofing Specialist can suggest for your roof installation. Talk to us today at Four Seasons Roofing and know roofing cost. We are happy to serve you and answer your questions.