roof repair process
To complete a repair, we take our time evaluating your roof so no problem goes unnoticed. Whether we are replacing shingles, vent boots, dormers or something more complex, we use quality products and keep the homeowner informed of our progress throughout the entire repair. Harsh winters, strong summer storms, neglect and even animals can all cause damage to your roof that requires a trusted pair of hands. We are committed to renewing the state of your roof to supreme condition with the right repairs that will last for years to come.
If you’re not sure if you need roof repair and don’t have a noticeable leak or hole, you may want to consider these factors:
- Age, particularly a roof over 20 years old
- Shingles that look curled or buckled
- Roof valleys, areas with missing shingles
- Granules in your gutters from shingles or other parts of the roof
- Daylight in roof boards or spongy feeling when walking on it
- Chimney or roof flashing made of tar and not water-tight
Ask about our financing!